The Grundfos HS horizontal split case pump is a single-stage, non-self-priming, between bearing, centrifugal volute pump. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipework.
Features and benefits
- Easy to service: split case design
- Double suction minimises axial load,which extends the life of the wear rings, shaft seals and bearings
- Double volute reduces radial forces and minimises noise and vibration
- Independent bearing housing design allows access to the pump components without removing the top half of the casing
- High energy efficiency
- Low life-cycle costs
- Many product variants available.
The pumps are suitable for:
- Air-conditioning/heating systems
- Public water supply
- District cooling/heating plants
- Cooling systems
- Public waterworks
- Process cooling