Unilift AP is a single stage pump with either semi-open impeller (AP12) or with vortex impeller (AP35 and AP50). All Unilift AP pumps are fitted with a stainless steel sleeve for cooling during operation. The strainer at the bottom prevents particles larger than the pump is designed for from entering the pump. The strainer is clipped onto the pump housing. All Unilift AP pumps can be supplied with or without float switch, for automatic or manual operation.
Features and benefits
Unilift AP is for permanent or temporary free-standing installations. Most components are made of stainless steel. Cable fitted by means of a plug. Available in both automatic and manual versions. Single-phase versions have an integrated thermal switch.
The pumps are suitable for:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems
- Liquids containing fibres from light industry, laundries, etc.
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems