The SEG range of grinder pumps from Grundfos is specifically designed for pumping effluent and untreated sewage in small communities or sparsely populated areas with no sewer systems or where gravitation systems are unsuitable. Pressurised systems are the perfect choice for transfer of effluent and sewage, and the SEG range combines cost-effectiveness with maximum protection for the environment by facilitating the use of smaller pressure pipes for minimal investment costs.
Features and benefits
- Cable plug connection
- Efficient grinder system
- SmartTrim impeller adjustment
- Unique clamp connection
- Specially designed lifting handle
- Unique cartridge shaft seal
- Modular design
- Heavy-duty ball bearings.
The pumps are suitable for:
- The Grundfos SEG pumps are specifically designed for pumping untreated wastewater from domestic, commercial or municipal sources. The high discharge pressure enables transfer of wastewater over longer distances.