WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Reputable companies and their subsidiaries always aim for the best energy saving option as the foundation of choosing the right pumps and pumping system.
The following workshop gathers a number of experts in Industrial Pumping Solution to reveal their best solution and share their knowledge which you could later use to decide which type of pumps to use which give you the optimum energy efficiency. You will also learn the simple or easy way of maintaining your pumping system and getting rid of the problems. If you are Plant Engineers, Maintenance and Service Technician, you will find this workshop very revealing.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER & WORKSHOP FACILITATOR
Supriyadi, Director, PT. Toyasae Berkah Abadi (TBA)
Supriyadi who has devoted more than 26 years of his life with Grundfos, where he became expert in pumps and systems is the founder of PT. Toyasae Berkah Abadi that is known as TBA. It was officially appointed by Grundfos Indonesia to serve the demanding market in the Eastern part of Jakarta.
Ghiri Mukti, Manager Market Segment Industry, PT. Grundfos Pompa
Ghiri’s main responsibility is managing the development of potential business in the Industrial sector which is one of the most important markets for Grundfos Indonesia. He has a lot of product and application knowledge for various industries. Ghiri is also a graduate of Padjadjaran University, Bandung. He holds a Bachelor of Chemistry.
M. Iqbal Prastowoadi, Business Development, PT. Grundfos Pompa
Iqbal is a graduate of Electronic Engineering Polytechnic Institute of Surabaya (EEPIS-ITS). He has years of experience in process improvement and Maintenance engineering with strong background in Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control System. His specialty at Grundfos Indonesia is Business Development for Boost Energy Optimization Campaign.
Sijabat Junaedis, Service and Service Sales Manager, PT. Grundfos Pompa
Sijabat is a higly experienced Services Sales Manager with a demonstrated history of working in various industries. He has a great skill in Business Planning, Business Development, Marketing Strategy, Sales Operations, and Supply Chain Management, strongly supported by a Master of Science Degree (MSc) in Materials Science from Universitas Indonesia (UI).
THE WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
- Selection of pump systems and solutions for industrial processes.
- Optimum pumping solution for Industrial utilities.
- Customize solution and engineering with system integration and built-in intelligence.
- The perfect solution for specific industrial applications.
- Investigation of the energy consumption of your pump system through “Energy Check”
- The overview of life cycle costs, showing which pumps may qualify for replacement.
- Resolve any pump problem with regular service & maintenance.
- Use the form below to register your place. Seats are limited, please send in your registration soon.
WORKSHOP DETAILS & ONLINE REGISTRATION
Date: Tuesday, 14 November 2017
Time: 08.30 – 16.30
Borobudur & Prambanan Room
CITRA GRAND HOTEL KARAWANG
200m Exit Toll Road Karawang Barat, West Java – Indonesia
Date: Thursday, 16 November 2017
Time: 08.30 – 16.30
Room: Santika 1 & 2
HOTEL SANTIKA CIKARANG
Jalan Raya Cibarusah No. 11, Cikarang, Bekasi-Jawa Barat
Attending with a group?
Please contact Ms. Novini at firstname.lastname@example.org for special group rates.
- Registration will only be confirmed when we have received the Registration Form.
- We will notify you via text message and email if you are already registered. Preference will be given to Plant Engineers, Maintenance and Service Technician.
- Conference program is subject to change without prior notice.
- Substitutions are allowed with the written permission of the original registered participants.
- Request should be made on or before 10 November 2017 by email to email@example.com. Please also provide the full name, contact number and email address of the substituted attendee.
Download Workshop Brochure
Register below today to book your place on the seminar!
Please contact Vini at 0878-7075-7792 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem with online registration.
PT. TOYASAE BERKAH ABADI
Grundfos Authorized Dealer & Service Partner
In Coorporation with: