WHAT IS AN ENERGY CHECK?
Grundfos Energy Check investigates the energy consumption of your pump system and gives you an overview of life cycle costs, showing which pumps may qualify for replacement.
- Careful evaluation of life cycle cost
- Information about energy saving potential
- Improved environmental profile of your facility
- Prioritised installation list, detailing pumps/systems that could benefit from an Energy Check
HERE’S HOW GRUNDFOS ENERGY CHECK WORKS
1. INITIAL CONTACT – appointment with consultant
Assessment of your site in terms of pumps, applications, process flow etc.
2. DIAGNOSIS – onsite inspection
Preliminary list of performance data and installed pumps
3. PROPOSAL – suggested action
Quotation based on on-site inspection and preliminary data collection
4. FULFILMENT – action
Inspection of the system with Grundfos Energy Check resulting in a report of insights detailing potential energy savings
5. ASSESSMENT – Grundfos Energy Check completed
Presentation of Grundfos Energy Check report and selection of pump solutions (or proceed to Grundfos Pump Audit for exact measurements)
6. FOLLOW-UP – evaluation
Follow-up to ensure full satisfaction and optimal pump performance